Saturday, March 15, 2014

Trip to Logan





 Big day ahead of me as soon as I wake up.

 Heading to my car for the trip to Logan.





 Red car sneaks in front of me at the West Jordan Plaza.













 I'll be having lunch at Dylan's in Kaysville.
 A view from the back.


 Turkey Cranberry and Fries.







 I became rather fascinated with the black mountain on the right.


 






 Probably further north than I've ever gone.
 Heading in to Brigham City






 Brigham City temple is on the left.








A drive through town.



 Vantage point from where I stopped to get gas.

 I really should eat at this drive in some time.





 Heading to Logan










I thought this was the temple when I first saw it from down the street....but it's wasn't.

It's the Family search library
There's the temple.
  It can be seen from the library.
 I think I still have time to go see it before my date.



 Yes, I did!  Excellent photos.
Dinner at Olive Garden.  Clam Chowder to start

 Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan 
 Cheese Ravioli for my date.
 The Logan Walmart

 A Ken Doll?


No comments:

Post a Comment