Thursday, July 18, 2013

First leg of my Las Vegas trip.


My plan was to leave for my Las Vegas trip on Thursday.  I wasn't sure if I'd make it.  But I did.  I had no idea what to expect with the weather.   It turned out to be quite favorable.  I couldn't have been more pleased with the sky.

Point of the Mountain


Point of the Mountain





My first stop was the Costco in Spanish Fork.  I needed to pick up some things for the trip.


It's really one of those trips when you wake up and don't realize until it's far too late that you forgot to comb your hair.  Yeah, well, that's obvious what happened to me on this day.  I had even gone the he super market and walked around for about 30 minutes completely unaware of the Jimmy Fallon bed head I had going on.
It's really not that big of a deal.  As a matter of fact, it's perfectly fine.   And here's the reason why.  When your cruising down the road, enjoying the day, wearing sunglasses as cool as the ones that I have on and, most importantly, on your way to Las Vegas, there's nothing else in the world that matters at all. :








No comments:

Post a Comment