Friday, September 6, 2013

Police Blockade.


Nasty looking spider found on the wall at work.


 Clouds this morning. 
 Heading to lunch and there seems to be trouble ahead.

 I'm going west anyway but something is going on.





 Massive traffic on the other side of the freeway.

And one police car after another.  Not sure what's going on here but it may have something to do with the Utah State Fair.










 Whatever is going on it's also blocking me exit.  I'll have to take the long way to get to Costco.


 A bunch of cars probably taking the same detour as me.

And Fire trucks dead ahead.  Is the whole city on red alert?



Heading up 3300 South and it looks like there's trouble even on this road.


I should have known that the police would be blocking the road.


 I turned right and took the detour.  This is actually a quicker way to get to Costco anyway.
 And there it is on the right.


 The police tried but they couldn't stop me from having my lunch at Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment