Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Power Cables

Watched an NCAA wrestling match on Youtube.

 Delgado vs Megaludis


Jake Barton: The museum of you


 Heading to lunch at Village InnThis is my drive down Redwood Road.







 Village Inn Dead ahead





Some people had a really good breakfast in mid-afternoon.

Actually had a pretty sizable Cobb Salad.



 By the time I had finished lunch, something had happened outside.

 My investigation started with this wood in the road.


 A power line is hanging very low to the road.  That's why the Fire department is there.  But what happened?  I still couldn't tell.


 When I looked north up Redwood road, I could finally see what happened.
 A truck hauling is a mobile home.  His cargo was too high and it pulled down the cable.


 A girl was walking by but a fireman told he she could not pass.  She's right behind the fire truck.  The fireman is redirecting her to a different route across the road.


 Heading north again on Redwood Road.  A long line of cars is waiting to get through the intersection.

 I'm glad I'm not driving south.






Stopped at this Subway Sandwich for a pit stop. 



 A classic Ford LTD is spotted in the parking lot.

A one more stop at Costco.










Some very tasty sandwich treats. 
 And finally off to work.











No comments:

Post a Comment