Sunday, September 1, 2013

Drive to Uncle's

Point of the mountain.











 Walk around the block.



Another chance meeting with Zane! I was out taking some neighborhood landscape photos this evening when he spotted me from his car and pulled over to say hi. He was on his way home from church meetings and I was letting my dinner settle which is why we look a bit different. Zane and I were companions for one month in Windhoek, Namibia.

He asked me if I was planning to post some of my landscape photos on Facebook. I'm still considering it but the selfie portrait is definitely post worthy.






Three deer showed up roaming around the neighborhood and I followed them.
They hopped over the fence, into this pasture and began grazing.





The got a little uncomfortable with me watching them and began taking off one by one. I caught the flight of two of them.


There they go!  They're probably heading off to someone else's lawn to graze. 

Game night at Mike's.  Played five man Rook and almost won.  I scored 500...but Hok got 530.

No comments:

Post a Comment