Sunday, March 31, 2013

Opening Day at Lagoon

It's opening day at Lagoon.  I already bought my season pass season and thought it would be a fun afternoon to go earlier than I have ever been to Utah's favorite amusement park.  Going to Lagoon in March seems incomprehensible but it was most certainly open on Saturday.  It is, after all, Easter weekend which is when Lagoon now opens.

My first order of business was lunch at Culver's.


                             I got two photos of the same clouds, one with Culver's in forefront.


                                                           It was then on to Lagoon

Approaching 600 North Exist
 
Lagoon Exit in Farmington

Parking Lot shot


Passing by the wooden roller coaster on my way into Lagoon.  The cloud looked like it was trying to imitate both roller coasters.




A long line of people waiting to get their season pass.



One thing I'm not used to seeing at Lagoon is trees with no leaves.  The parked looked naked.









No comments:

Post a Comment