Thursday, August 29, 2013

A meeting with Shawn McCraney


 My cat right after offing a giant mosquito that had somehow gotten into my apartment.   Way to go, Beth!

Heading to lunch.



 East on I-80





 Hmm...is that Shawn McCraney?

It is Shawn McCraney. Apparently, he likes Tony's Burgers, too. 
I visited with him a little bit. He was friendly and there was no contentious in our discussion.


Drove out to Lagoon but the sign indicates it was a wasted drive.  Some big corporation has researved the park for it's employees for the evening.

Heading back to Salt Lake.




 Stopped at Culver's for a Turtle Sundae...and had a little fun with it.
Nice stuff to see outside.





An Airplane overhead.


 Can't be seen too well but a strange guy is sitting on the curb ahead with his baby in a baby carrier asking people for money.  I gave him a few bucks.  

 Heading up to my place and a local cat that I know fairly well wanted some attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment