Friday, August 23, 2013

Try number 2 on my loan.


West Valley City Costco for lunch



 The view from where I was sitting.

 99 dollars for this incredible nativity scene.

Kings Cupboard was giving free samples out in West Valley City Costco.



 It's been ages since I've been to Kim Long's supermarket.

Tried these Raisin cream cakes for the first time.




No trouble finishing them off.


Now I need to go try again for my loan refi at America's First Credit Union

A long, rainy drive to the credit union.




 The credit union.


View 1 of the insides while I waited to talk to the loan officer.



View 2

 I got the same offer I got from the other branch.  Rats!!!   I took the deal.

 I get to work and look what I find!  Pizza left overs from Little Caesars Pizza!

But I looked in the box and found the cupboard was bare.  What a bunch of pigs those day guys are!

There were a few bread sticks left.  But I didn't eat them.  I already had enough Costco Pizza anyways.

The Twilight Zone




No comments:

Post a Comment