Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Afternoon Lunch at Sizzler while waiting for my car at Integrity Auto



Ken Burns: Prohibition

The Anti-saloon league


Adolfus Busch
 Completed part I


Ted Talks

Daniel H. Cohen: For argument’s sake 

 

Isaac Asimov Quiz

Subject: CULINARY MATTERS
(e.g., Which citrus fruit is named after a human body part? Answer: Navel orange.)

Really enjoying this photo posted by friend Bryce on Facebook


Finshed watching Scarface documentary

Heading out to get my car fixed.


The maze of road contruction.


A interesting curio display at Integrity Auto Repair

I asked them to drop me off at Sizzler for lunch while they check my car.


Half heads with sun glasses straight ahead.
Parking lot photos









Enjoying my snack cake at Anaya's Market.


Walking back to Integrity Auto to pick up my car.  There were a few notable sites.


A slick looking storage facility called King Arthur storage.


All-Stor storage right next door.  Not anywhere near as cool looking.

Gator Wash across the street.  Never noticed this place before.







I'll have to go back for a car wash here, just for the fun of it.


Approaching Integrity Auto.  It is dead ahead on the right.




Id didn't realize when I took the photo but my car is in view on the left behind the tree.  Integrity was not able to diagnose the scrapping problem.  All they said was that I should replace y back breaks for 425$.  Not sure if I'm too hip on that.  I might see someone else for a second opinion.


A little fender bender out side of work.  The four cars ahead are probably waiting for the police.



The Twilight Zone.






No comments:

Post a Comment