Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Morning in Las Vegas

In the morning, I was finally able to have a good look at my hotel.







My red car is visible at the end.
By morning the water had subsided a little.  Still don't want to drive my car through it.



 The breakfast bar at Super 8.  None of it's free.  To drive this point home, the hotel advertises some of the prices in neon lights.


I then walked a few blocks up and down the Las Vegas strip.  I didn't realize it but this Super 8 is located on one of the trashiest parts of the strip.


















And Adult book store with a wedding chapel right next to it. 
What kind of a couple would ever want to get married right next to an adult bookstore? 



Stopped at a Walgreens and started walking back.


Another Adult book store across the street from my hotel.



Ready to check out.  Here's the last view of my room.

 The mother of all speed bumps!




Gassed up at an Arco AM/PM store I spotted it during my morning walk.


And took of few photos of the surroundings while I waited for my gas up to finish.


 Bill's Gambling Hall (and once Barbary Coast) is completely gutted.  It's supposed to reopen next year as a new Vegas attraction.


A Dodge Challenger is spotted in the Paris parking lot.



The car is not too different from the Dodge Charger which was the make of the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazard. The could be easily confused.

 Also seen is one extremely cool Corvette.

No comments:

Post a Comment