Friday, August 23, 2013

The Last view of my room at the Suntimes Inn

Went to church with my friend in Saint George.  His son gave his mission farewell.  Here are a few views from the outside the chapel.



Revisiting the killer Goose.





A teenager next door was riding bare back on a horse.



I had a lot of trouble finding the Super 8 hotel I had booked in Las Vegas.  Google maps first told me I should turn into this Elvis chapel.




In fact, the Super 8 was another two doors down.



This is the way to my room but I did not think I could get past that Chevy Truck.  
 I complained to management and they said they would try to find out who the owner is and tell them to move.  In the meantime, they gave me an alternate route by going around the block and through a dirt road to get to my room.



Here's the dirt road.


 I'm not sure why they didn't just tell me to go through this paved parking lot which was right next door.

This was the main problem.
 The rain had created a small lake behind the hotel and I had to drive through to get to my room.
My car didn't like going through the water and made strange noises for a few moments when I was through it.  But it survived.



 The A/C in my room was right under the curtains and would blowing them up for the rest of the night.  Not a big deal but raised another eye brow over this possibly bad decision of a hotel.


Watched a little Fox News.  Mark Levin is speaking about his new book - The Liberty Amendments.



Went for a walk on the strip.   It was a wet, rain night.  

A Storm Trooper's gear resting atop a wall on the Las Vegas Strip.




No comments:

Post a Comment