Thursday, August 22, 2013

Adventures at Walmart and Costco

About 4:00 a.m. in the morning.  I was up until the wee hours trying to catch up on my blogging.












I spent a lot of time at this America's First in Walmart trying to work out a refi for my sisters car.  I was too happy with how the conversation went.



Walmart rooftop photos.


Blackbird on the ledge. 







And a spin by Costco before going to work.





Really liked King's Cupboard chocolate icing.  They were giving out samples on Costco pound bread.




 Gotta be more careful about getting my photos.  This guy turned as I was snapping the shot and gave me a good eyeful.

A lady had taken some photos of herself on one of the web cam that was on this computer.  I wonder if she realized that these photos were for everyone to see.



A dog sitting just outside the door of Costco






I followed this noisy bird around the parking lot taking photos where ever it landed.  Can you find the bird in all the photos?  The big clue is that is perched on top of the cars for the most part but still it isn't so conspicuous. 













The hardest one of the all to spot!

The Twilight Zone









No comments:

Post a Comment