Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Leaving Fair view canyon and heading home.

I'm on my way back to West Jordan.  Though the last leg of my journey, it was still enjoyable.  The sky's were as beautiful as ever.









Fair View is once again in sight.

There's a horse ranch right outside the canyon with four horses grazing in a pasture.  At first, I stopped my car to get a few pictures from the road but after a few minutes, I was unsatisfied.  I needed a closershot of the horses.  So I parked my car on the side of the road and dismounted for the photo op.



 












The Appaloosa was my favorite.  This one grazed apart from the other three horses in a beautiful display of autonomy.


I was so blessed for my whole drive.  Even the drive back on Highway 89 had many rewards.








 


This is what my car looked liked when I arrived in Spanish Fork.  It was a little muddy but it could have been worse.  And it was all worth the risk.  What an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment