Thursday, May 9, 2013

Unauthorized Modifications to my apartment.

Last night before going to work, I noticed a letter hanging on my door that looked like it came from management.  It did.   I opened it to have a quick look at it before heading out the door.  I didn't grasp most of it.  All I noticed was that it said I was in violation of my lease agreement.   I should have just taken the dumb letter to work so I could have closer look at it.  As  it is, I spent all night worried about why management was after me.

When I got home the next morning, I was able to take a closer look at the letter.   It still wasn't making much sense.



I need to remove the flag in my bedroom window?  What flag?  I don't have any flags! 

An investigate to the claim was certainly in order.  I went outside to see I if could discover what the landlords were talking about.  I walked out to the parking lot and, in fact, there was a flag displayed in the window.




The flag luckily isn't mine.  It belongs to the people who live next door.  Management had mistaken them for me and put the notice on the wrong door.   For a moment, I had wonder if there had been a flag in my window for 7 years and I never noticed it until now.   Instead, it looks like my neighbors are some very unlucky Salt Lake Real fans who are going to have to figure out a different way to display their team pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment