Monday, June 24, 2013

T-Cee's Dari Frez in Fairview Utah

One of the main Hamburger joint in Fairview is T-Cee's Dari Frez.  And that's where Dale and I headed for lunch.


I got their T-Cee burger and a side of Onion rings.
The T-Cee burger is basically a double cheese burger...with a slice of tomato on top.   It's no sin to put a tomato on a double cheese burger.  It just surprised me.  And it added a lot of kick to the burger.  I had a much better lunch here than I did at the Purple Turtle last week.   


Dale got their pastrami burger.
I'm pretty sure he liked it.  He kept making these sounds while he was eating his burger like ...Umm....UMMmm...UUmmm.  Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Dale like his burger.  



This is T-Cee's fry sauce counter.  They offer an unlimited supply of Fry Sauce.  This adds a full extra star to T-Cee's rating in my book. 

Yes, I'd say T-Cee's is a pretty good place to eat.  It's family owned and represents well the small town burger establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment