Saturday, April 6, 2013

Scaddy's and a downtown walk

After two days of ho-hum cloud formations, they all came out today after a good rain storm last night.


For lunch, I headed to Scaddy's.



I had the Wayne Burger again.  It's the third time in a row that I've had the same thing but that Wayne burger is so good!

I became rather fixated with the clouds over the indoor swapmeet across the street.  This was the view from my seat a Scaddy's while I ate lunch.




A quick stop at Banburry Cross for a maple and a raspberry donut.



I parked my car at about 3rd Avenue and B street downtown.


I then began walking downtown to see what heavenly bodies I could find.   The next four were all taken along 1st  Avenue.











Eva's bakery is a new restaurant on Main street.  I went in to have a look around.  I'll probably check have lunch there sometime soon.




200 West 200 South


Sky Walk at City Creek Center


Back on 1st Avenue and almost back to my car.




No comments:

Post a Comment